In order to promote the use of cloud invoices and encourage operators to issue and guide the public to use cloud invoices, the Ministry of Finance is holding the cloud invoice competition for retailers around the country, including two competition categories: the Outstanding Performance Store Prize, and the Outstanding Performance Organization Prize. The competition will be held from May 1 to October 31, 2020.
According to the Ministry of Finance, eligible retailers need to fulfill the following two requirements:
- Retailers from physical channels (excluding e-commerce and public utilities) used cloud invoices before May 1, 2019.
- The total number of cloud invoices issued among the competition period (May 1 to October 31, 2019) should reached the threshold standard set by the National Taxation Bureau of said jurisdiction, and accounting for not higher than 95%.
The Outstanding Performance Store Prize will be judged by region by the Ministry of Finance. The quota of total prizes awarded can reach 50. Eligible retailers need to fulfill the following three requirements:
- During the competition period, the total number of cloud invoices issued should reached the threshold standard.
- The growth of the ratio of cloud invoices issued by the retailer during the competition period compared to the base period should be among the top 5 participating retailers of its district.
- Concrete measures of promoting cloud invoice has been taken.
The Outstanding Performance Organization Prize is for head offices of participating retailers (does not refer to single institutions) and will be judged nationwide. The top 8 will be awarded. Eligible retailers need to fulfill the following two requirements:
- During the competition period, the total number of cloud invoices issued and not been voided by the nationwide branches in Taiwan should reach 1 million.
- The growth of the ratio of cloud invoices issued during the competition period compared to the base period should be higher than 3% and be among the top 8 participating head offices.
For information on the rules of competition, please visit the website of the "National Competition for Cloud Invoice Issued by Retailers" on the E-Invoice Platform (website: https://www.einvoice.nat.gov.tw).
Press Contact: Mr. Chao, Section Chief of the Fiscal Information Agency.
Contact Number: (02)27461233