Online application statement
To protect your rights, please read the following instructions before you use the Online Application Statement:
1. According to Article 63, Item 3 of the Pleading Law: "If the petitioner or participant requests a statement and has a valid reason, he or she should be given the opportunity to present the opinion in the designated office." To strengthen the convenience service, open the petitioner, Appeal participants can use this service online to make a statement.
2. The statement of opinion means that the petitioner expresses his opinion on the petition case before the petition reviewing committee member and the contractor.
3. If the Department agrees to submit an application for an opinion, it will separately notify the applicant in writing or by telephone to state the opinion at the appointed time and place (please leave a contact number to make arrangements for the time to make a statement); if the Department does not agree with the statement, the application will state the reasons for the non-compliance in the petition decision.
4. Information items to be filled out in the online application statement:
(1) Basic information:
The name of the petitioner [such as natural person: Wang Xiaoming; sole proprietorship: Wang Xiaomingjun (i.e., ○○ firm); partnership: ○○ enterprise; company: ○○ company, etc.], petition case number, original punishment number (such as Uncertain the name of the petitioner, the petition case number, or the original disposition document number can be found in the progress system of the 23228000, the applicant (if the appointed agent is required to attach a letter of appointment, the participant should attach the relevant identity document), the name and address, contact number, etc. If it is a legal person or other group with a manager or representative, its name and the name, address, and contact number of the representative or manager. (Please note that since the online application statement has been accepted, it has legal effect, so please be sure to fill in the name, address and contact number; otherwise, it will not be accepted).
(2) The number of the original administrative disposition authority and the original administrative disposition.
(3) If the address changes, please inform the department to avoid affecting your rights and interests due to inability to deliver.
5. If you have any other petitions, you can also call us. The telephone number of this department is 02-23228000 .