:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQ Contact Us 中文版 RSS
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Share information to Twitter Share information to Plurk Pop-up print setting
Guidelines for the application of national non-public use land for development
release time:2021-03-24

If there is national property within the area of the construction of the leisure farm that you plan to apply for, you can follow “Directions for Provision of National Non-public Use Land Apply for Development,”prepare the proposal and other documents, and apply to the National Property Administration.

Video Source