Online application for reading files
To protect your rights, please read the following instructions before you use the online application to read the file:
1. According to Article 75 of the Law of Pleading: "The original administrative disciplinary organ shall submit the evidence according to the disposition to the accepting agency. For the evidence of the preceding paragraph, the petitioner, the participant or the petitioning agent may request to read, copy or Photocopying." In order to enhance the convenience of the public, the open petitioner, the petition agent, or the participant may use the service online to apply for the file, but the department may refuse if there is a justifiable reason.
2. If the Department agrees to apply for the dossier, it will notify the applicant in writing or by telephone to read the file at the designated time and place (please leave a contact number to facilitate the time of viewing the file); if the Department does not agree to read the file If you apply, you will be notified in writing to justify the reasons.
3.The online application for reading the file should fill in the data items:
(1) Basic information:
The name of the petitioner [such as natural person: Wang Xiaoming; sole proprietorship: Wang Xiaomingjun (i.e., ○○ firm); partnership: ○○ enterprise; company: ○○ company, etc.], petition case number, original punishment number (such as Uncertain the name of the petitioner, the petition case number or the original disposition document number can be found in the progress system of the 23228000), the applicant (if the appointed agent is required to attach a letter of appointment, the participant should attach the relevant identity document), the name and address, contact number, etc. If it is a legal person or other group with a manager or representative, its name and the name, address, and contact number of the representative or manager. (Please note that since the online application statement has been accepted, it has legal effect, so please be sure to fill in the name, address, and contact number; otherwise, it will not be accepted)
(2) The number of the original administrative disposition authority and the original administrative disposition.
(3) If the address changes, please inform the department to avoid affecting your rights and interests due to inability to deliver.
4. If you have any other petitions, you can also call us. The telephone number of this department is 02-23228000.