:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQ Contact Us 中文版 RSS
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Share information to Twitter Share information to Plurk Pop-up print setting
Which agency should you report to when you discover instances of illegal tobacco and alcohol?

In order to encourage the public to report illegal tobacco and alcohol, the MOF has established a toll-free number (0800-867-890). If you discover instances of illegal tobacco and alcohol, please report them to the department of finance of the local county or city government, or call the toll-free phone number which will directly connect you to the department, where the staff will assist you to report on the instances.

Issued:National Treasury Administration Release date:2022-09-27 Last updated:2022-09-27 Click times:478