:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQ Contact Us 中文版 RSS
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Share information to Twitter Share information to Plurk Pop-up print setting
What are the procedures for applying for a tobacco and alcohol importer license permit?

1. Where an existing or about-to-be incorporated company applies for incorporation as a tobacco and alcohol importer, an application accompanied by the related documents shall be filed to the MOF for permission. A tobacco and alcohol importer may commence its business operation only after having been approved and issued a license permit.
2. An application form for a permit for an incorporation as an importer of tobacco and alcohol can be downloaded
from the website of the National Treasury Administration https://www.nta.gov.tw/Eng/singlehtml/119?cntId=nta_3936_119. For further information, please feel free to contact us at +866-2-2322-8000 exts. 7465 through 7471.

Issued:National Treasury Administration Release date:2024-01-26 Last updated:2024-01-26 Click times:173