:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQ Contact Us 中文版 RSS
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Share information to Twitter Share information to Plurk Pop-up print setting

Can foreigners who purchase a new refrigerator, new air conditioner, or new dehumidifier in Taiwan that meets the requirements of Economic Energy Efficiency rating of Grade 1 or 2 apply for commodity tax refund?

Yes, they can. Foreigners should apply by filling out the application form in the format prescribed by the Ministry of Finance and attach a copy of their passport or residence permit (exempted for online applications), as well as a copy of the uniform invoice or receipt issued by the seller (exempted if it is a cloud invoice or electronic invoice certificate).

Issued:National Taxation Bureau of Southern Area Release date:2021-09-11 Last updated:2021-09-11 Click times:154