Taichung Customs Provides Customs Clearance Services
transportation during the holiday session of Mid-Autumn Festival, which starts from September
13 to 15 of 2019, Taichung Customs will provide the following services:
1. Except for special cases, all general import and export customs declarations, including bonding cargo
clearance, which aresubmitted on September 12, 2019, will be processed before the end of the same
2. There is no need to submit an application in advance for cargo clearance service during this holiday
session. Customs officers will be available at Taichung Customs from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM to process
customs clearance works during this holiday session. Special examination fee or special supervision
fee is not required during the period as it is deemed office hours.
3. Accommodating to the operating days of container yards, the working hours for non-intrusive inspection
is 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
4. The service for postal parcel clearance is available on September 15 to accommodate to the service
hours of the post office.
5. The customs clearances of inbound and outbound passengers, vessels, and aircrafts are processed in
accordance with corresponding voyages and flights.
6. The contact phone numbers of Taichung Customs’ units relating to clearance operation are provided
(1) Clearance Division I:
Import Section I: (04)26565101 ext 223
Examination Section: (04)26565101 ext 202
Taichung Postal Affairs Subsection: (04)23015110 ext 589
(2) Clearance Division II:
Export Section: (04)26565101 ext 114
Mailiao Section: (05)6812061
(3) Bonding Division:
Bonding Clearance Section: (04)26565101 ext 370
Central Science Park Section: (04)25602706 ext 51
(4) Inspection Division:
Patrol & Seizure Section: (04)26565101 ext 149
Inspection Section: (04)26155098
(5) Mobile and Non-Intrusive Inspection Division:
Non-Intrusive Inspection Section: (04)26571721
Mobile Inspection Section: (04)26582500 ext 110
7. For emergent business during Mid-Autumn Festival, please dial the following service hotline: