Organization & Functions
- To enforce national fiscal policies and maintain a balanced budget
- To raise construction funds to meet the needs of national economic development.
- To regulate public treasury systems and supervise the treasury administration at all levels of government.
- To adjust revenues and expenditures and secure economic stability through government debt policy.
- To devise customs policy and tariff system.
- To set and review import tariff rates, classification of products and customs valuation.
- To enact customs laws and anti-smuggling regulations.
- To supervise customs administrative affairs and customs duty collection.
- To handle international customs affairs.
- To design tax policies, and the taxation system, and to supervise the collection of taxes and duties at all levels of tax offices.
- To improve the tax structure and the distribution of tax burden.
- To establish an overall sound tax environment to meet the needs of economic development.
Management of National Property
- Acquisition and registration of national land.
- Management of national real estate not for public use.
- Disposition of national real estate not for public use.
- Development of national real estate not for public use.
- Fiscal information system architecture planning and introduction of cloud computing applications to increase the value of information.
- Evaluation of the plans for the development of the fiscal information system and the acquisition of equipment to integrate information resources.
- Establishment of a secure fiscal information environment to increase administrative effectiveness.
- Enhancement of fiscal information system operations to deliver convenient and innovative services to the public.
Promotion of Private Participation in Infrastructure Projects
- The establishment of relevant policies and frameworks, as well as the promotion of relevant policies.
- The collection, public announcement, and conduct of statistics for relevant information and data.
- The conduct of professional training.
- The inter-agency coordination in connection with the operation of the relevant authorities-in-charge, as well as the supervision and the evaluation of the relevant infrastructure projects.